Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Suffocate under my lies

Gosh. My title sounds so emo.
ROFL.
Okay its 10.34pm and im bored.

MUM IS BEING A COMPLETE BITCH TO ME THESE DAYS.

She has been discriminating me, putting me down and discouraging me. A HELL LOT.

Like what the fuck is her problem sia? Just because i stop school half way and dont have a friggin job.
I know la. Which mum wouldnt be dissapointed in their child if they quit school and all kaaaan.

Worse. If i tell her i drink and smoke how? Even worse right. LOL.

But still, she shouldnt be putting me down and all what. She, as a mum, should be encouraging me but no, she discourage me from trying new stuffs. Fuck.
She herself isnt a good role model sia. She has a tatoo of her fling's name on her chest. She smokes but she doesnt wanna admit. I obviously know she drinks but its her superhugeegothesizeofaspermwhale that make her hide stuff from me. Mofo.

Gosh. Ade hati to say im not being a good role model to my sister.
Okay i admit im not la but look at my own mother. She herself alr cock up then she expects me to rot at home 24/7 and be a goody two shoe.
Well, fuck that. Seriously.

Oh and i hate people controlling the other party, esp if the other party is th girlf/boyf.
Like whats the point in doing that??
If you truly love someone, you would wanna see them happy right. And not seeing them unhappy because you dont get things done your way.
Like it just doesnt make sense you know. If you love someone, so much, you'd want to see him/her smile, no matter what you think they're doing, as long as they are happy, so should you, right?

Gosh. People. Esp control freaks. Get a life of your own before starting to control other people's life, seriously. If you tell me you alr have a life then i guess you're too cock up in your own life you prefer to control the other party's life, which i find it soooooo unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment