Friday, May 15, 2009

Booyaa!

Hello bloggey and readers!
Its 11.39pm and wow im super early sia. Lol.

Met Yat at under my block at 2 plus. Slack at nearby MacD and smoke. Talk alot of crap, smoke here, smoke there. Walked around. He needed another 50cents to buy rokok gulong. LOL. I went up to grab the coins and went down then i go buy bubble tea. Then walked w him to mama shop near West Mall to buy his rokok. Walked to some block near West Mall and slack, sit there. Chill.
About 7 plus, moved to Little Guilin. Talk alot of shitcrapass [nigguhhh! LMAO!] then smoke a hell lot of gulong. [sial uh the red stormking made me feel so high, my throat hurts and my head spins like nutfuck] then did some funny things. Like seriously funny!

EH I SAY FUNNY RIGHT??? YOU DONT KNOW FUNNY UH????!!! LAUGH BEFORE I FUCK YOUR MUM!!!
Lol.

Then about 10pm moved to the 'slide'. We smoke there then had fun with the 'slide'.
We were a bunch of grown ups acting like little kids! Wtffff??!! Slide here, slide there, slide frontword, slide backwards, slide sidewards. Sumpahh klakar giler laaa! :D
Then about 11pm we moved off. And here i am :)

Thanks for today and the whole week Yat. Thanks alot for entertaining me with your sick jokes, funny walking and the 'deyyyyyy....'
LOL!

Kk so tmrw, gonna do some serious job hunting and recording. Malam we go adventuring for 'slides' then we use cardboard to go down the hill. Heh.

And this part is for Dharsh.
Baby, dont be sad. That guy is not worth your time or effort. He is only showing you what a jerk he is. What a nutfucker he is. So study and pass w flying colous [colours can fly uh??] then we go slack and we'll go sheesha-ing together, we'll go look out for cute white guys at Skatepark @ Somerset, take pictures w old people and laugh about nothing till we groww supa oldd. Okehh?? Smile hun. I hate seeing you so sad. Ily!

So basically my life now is like boring, i can say. With Iszwan out of my life, it brings me down big time i cant laugh at anymore sarcastic remarks :'(
Idk suddenly im tearing up. I guess its cause of...
Kk i dont wanna say. Dont wanna cry more.



Anyway, nights readers!
[Sarpino Pizza box reminds me of synthsizers and Ax :(]

No comments:

Post a Comment