Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Im trying to get away from everything

hi :)
Im bored, so that explains the title. Lol.

Sometimes i dont get people.
They add you up on myspace, saying you're fun, cool and all that.
Then they add you on MSN.
The best part is, on MSN, they dont talk as much as they use to on myspace. Like whaaa??
I wont say they dont talk as much as they do on other websites.
ITS THEY DONT TALK AT ALL ON MSN!

Then whats the point of adding me up on MSN??
You might be saying, why the fuckk am i making a huge fuss out of this.
Its cause i find people on MSN dumb. They add but dont talk. Yeh you might ask me to make the first move and all.
If i do make the first move, i talk less than 2 sentences and yeh, done.

So yeah.
A bunch of bitchasswhoremuthafuckincuntfags who added me on MSN but dont talk.

gosh am i that sensitive? Okay maybe i am extremely sensitive but its just me man. Love me or hate me, i couldnt care less. I got my life to lead. Honestly, I HAVE NO LIFE. So basically, i turn to MSN. But things whom they call 'friends' or 'people', they dont talk. At all.

So yeah. Im a sensitive bitch. So sue me.

Okae should go draw strawberry and hello kitties and funny looking monsters so at least i have a life. To draw *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment