Thursday, May 7, 2009

Like one heartbeat

hello :)
Wow i woke up at 11am today. Like, finally? LOL. Okay i cleaned up my room and it looks better now ^^ *pleased w myself*
Found a pack of Marlboro menthol in me mum's bag. AGAIN.
Happy gilerr oittss! XD
Kay im hungry. But don't feel like eating. Gaahhh.
Myspace is so boring but i edited my About Me section. Its like so mean luhh. Heh :)
Idk why but i feel so lazy nowadays.
I miss my besties and my friends.. Like, so much.

Ohkaaayy pussies. The plan for saturday is:

1) Follow Hidayat go his band, Sacrificial Lies recording at Beats Merchant (legend sia that place. LOL).
2) After that, follow the birthday girl to wherever she wants to go.
3) At night, head to UOB for mini birthday :)

Okay the next plan idk. Cause Liya say got adventure outing ala Misteri Jam 12.
But she say she wants to drink too.
So how to go adventure and drink at the same time?
Next thing you know i'll be talking to a pocong. LOL.

I got a thing for pocongs you see. They scare the fuck out of me, seriously. Pontianaks, not really. Just pocong. They scare me shitless! O.o

K will update later. Dunnoe what to say alr.
Heh.
But fags! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment