Monday, May 25, 2009

Relationships suck balls!

Its 4.19am and yeah im bored hahaha :D

Passed by Kai's girlf blog. No im not angry at you. You just have no idea how much it hurts when he said 'Let's just be friends, okay?'
And you have no clue of the agony/pain i went through to win him back by losing everything i had.
And yeah it still hurts now.
It's easy for you to say 'move on.' but i sure as hell can't. I tried so hard but i still can't. You've been in my situation before so yeah you know how it feels :)
So many promises unfulfilled, so many memories unforgotten. It is etched like a tatoo in my heart and i'll never be able to let go of it.
He even told me countless times he's serious about me. We even went to JB together w his mum to get his old skool shoe. And my red checkered shirt is still w him and i want it back asap.
Just don't be surprised if he did/said things to you you thought he wouldn't do/say.
All the best babe and keep rockin' \m/

Next.

On a brighter note, Met Yat and found a new place to slack. Little Guilin 'field'. Its like a huge spot and you can actually see the 2nd floor of Gombak MRT. We arrived there and as usual, smoke and talk crap. Then we lie down. Shiok. I lie on his tummehh. Like pillow :) Turned on lagu Emily by FFTL and sang along. Sumpah shiok ah :D
About 11.30pm, moved off. Was feeling damn sleepy idk why hahaha but reached home, can't sleep.
Yayy in a few hours ima meet Yat again at SP then off to Redhill for Bossini's interview. I need a muthafuckin job la cb! >.<
But idk what to wear. Haha whatever.

Made a new friend on MySpace. His name is Kay. He's nice. Heheheh ^.^

Thinking of going to KL at the end of the year for 2010 countdown. Anyone wanna come? :D

Ax still not back yet. Sad ahh :(

I want spiderbites! Then can get matching piercings w Nicole [Bestie's girlfie :D]. She has angelbites.

I miss going to school. I miss the times getting stressed up w tests and studying. I miss my bubble tea. I miss Dharsh and Yat. And most of all,

I MISSED BURGERKILL'S GIG LAST SATURDAY!!
Fuck la.
Last minute plan to go job hunting again cause Remy never reply.

Oh and i stole a banana hanging outside from one of the fruit shop near my house. Gosh i want more bananas!

Heh im weird in the wee hours of the morning :D


Nites yo!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Once you pierce you will never wanna stop.
    Go for snakebites :D
    Hope to see ya at the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010!

    ReplyDelete