Friday, May 22, 2009

Chungaaayyy la dey! CHUNGAAYYYY!

hello. Im bored so i'll blog :)

Its 4.25am and was supposed to sleep early cause im gg to do important things later. Gahh.

As usual, met Yat again. This time for dinner. LOmuthafuckinL. Slack, smoke, talk alot of random crap. Heh. Lepak at the usual place, West Mall, Guilin and 'slide'.
He is soooo fun to slack with. My slacking/drinking buddyyy! :D

And i found out my previous ex, Kai, is attached AGAIN. This time, to someone i used to know/slack with. No shocker there. They were best friends anyway. Hope they WON'T last long and may he NEVER get another girlf again. No, seriously. WHICH GIRL CAN STAND HIS MUTHAFUCKIN CHILDISH/CONTROLLING/JEALOUS TO THE CORE/PRANGAI TAK PERLU ATTITUDE????!!! Im so cruel hahahahaha :D

Hmm a few hours ago Yat sent me a text msg saying some things that were meant to be said when you're drunk/tipsy but i guess he is. Tipsy on train aircon and too much ciggies. LOmuthafuckinL.

Yayy meeting Dharsh the bestie later! Then about 5pm, she has to go home. Alaaaaaa bestie why go home so fast :(
Then have to meet Yat cause he is accompanying me for some job thingy at GAP at Wisma Atria.

Eh Yat chungaaaayyy, thanks for everything from all the laughters to the job hunting thingy :D

People, pray for me i'll get the job! I need to work so badly and i don't want to depend on mum anymore cause she has had enough to deal with already. Gahh :/

Hmm i miss talking to Ax. And ohemgee i don't like Jet! He's so muthafuckin cruel! One minute he says he misses me, the next minute he calls me a loser. Well he doesn't know how sensitive i am when people call me names, so whatever.
Then why the fuck he say he miss me???! Knncb.
Ah guys and their allwordsnoaction nonsense.
Fuck 'em all! [except Ax and Yat!]

Im so gonna get bubble tea later w bestestbestestbestiesferlife :D

Kk gonna watch more teevee till i fall asleep.

Nights and morning nigguhs!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment