Friday, May 8, 2009

I love you.

Sometimes you feel everything and nothing all at once. Sometimes you find yourself smiling while missing something at the same time. At times you can absolutely love a person while wanting to hate them. Life comes without guarentees but you can expect that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes and falling in love will change your life.

Everyone says that love hurts. But thats not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love. But in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again.

I miss you when something really good happens because you're the one i want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me because you're the only one that understands me so well. I miss you when i laugh and when i cry because i know that you're the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears dissapear. I miss you all the time but i miss you the most when i lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.


And i end this with :

I LOVE YOU, MUHD NOOR ISZWAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment