Thursday, May 14, 2009

No, not now

heyheyhey :)
Its 4.40pm and im happily lazing around. Lol.

I don't think now is the time for me to be in a relationship. There's so many things i plan to do, i cant set a time for a date. No, really i cant.
I made a huge mistake. So now its time for me to face the music. Curse at me all you want. Go ahead. I know im in the wrong. Thanks for making me realize im nothing to you anymore.

Anyhoo, later gonna meet Yat to practice the originals for the recording this sat at Beats. Argh. Their songs are goooood :D but don't expect any brutalism like White Chapel or Suicide Silence. Its gonna be like Eyes Set To Kill kinda thing. I wonder where he get his inspiration from. Hmm.
And guess what? We're gonna practice at the scary mountain thingy. Little Guilin. Alot bangla tk perlu ovuhh there. LOL.

Btw, this sat me and Yat gonna go drinking. I think he bought the liquor alr. 60% of alchohol! Wahh shitman. Lol. Anybody willing to drink with us? Gonna drink at Fort Canning so if you want to, leave a comment and i'll contact you asap :)
The more the merrier okehh?
But i don't think anyone wanna follow. Fuckyeahh. Shit.

Hope to meet bestie tmrw. There's so many things i wish to say. Imy!


Kk update later. Nth much to say. Lol. K bye nigguhs!

No comments:

Post a Comment