Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I want to see what you have learnt

heyheylowlow :)
Its 8.53pm and i have no topic to start with.
Been craving for raspberry vodka.
If Saturday i got money i go buy. If not, anybody? *hinthint*
Pleeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee? *puppy eyes*
LOL. Okay i woke up really late today. Like 6pm? Baik kaaaaann :D
I slept at 5am yest. Couldnt sleep.
Ye la. Nobody talked to me on msn for 2 days straight. Except for the boyf, who slept at 11pm yest i thin :/
Sso should i tell my mum i smoke? Cause im scared she'll blow her head off if i tell her.
But its a lil sensible to not tell. So she wont blow her head off right?
Gahh. Fuck it.
Yay today ate mee goreng with alot of chicken wing XD XD
Okay today nth much happening.
Anybody reading this, please talk to me on msn. Im bored as fuck ya knowww.
Okay should lip sync to All Shall Perish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment