Friday, May 15, 2009

Forgive me

hello :)
Its 12.49am and i reached home half an hour ago. Early man. Lol.

Met Yat at Bukit Gombak MRT around 6 plus. Walked to West Mall to get bubble tea ^.^
Slack at the nearby scary looking park. Talk about stuff [Thanks for cheering me up. Im still kinda remorseful and sad tho. Thanks for the bubble tea, friend.].
I was tryna control my tears. And still am.
Walked around, smoke alot. Sat near street soccer, dgr lagu Emily from FFTL, ketawe rabak cause of Sonny Moore's voice like spitting alot sia. LOL.
Walked back to Little Guilin. Did alot of funny walks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D

Reached, sit down, smoke, start sessioning. A few screwed up parts on the chorus but can manage.
He bought his laptop. Nak try on laptop got to know takde battery (Y)
Practiced again until 10 plus. Smoke here smoke there, slack, made funny sounds about gay americans and banglas. LMAO!
I walked home. He trained home. Duh. He borrrowed my sling bag. Nak step fierce konon ade Cannibal Corpes nye patch. LOLOL.
Ler. Baru Cannibal Corpes. HAHAHA!

When i reached home, finally..

MUM BOUGHT FOOD!

Ate, and here i am.

Iszwan, i nearly teared up when you sent me that text. I never wanted to break up w you in the first place. Why now? Why? I still love you but since you wanted the break, its okay. I'll try to move on but let me tell you its gonna be hard.
Great. Now i feel empty. Hollow as fuck.
Thanks for those memories. Even tho its short, they still mean alot to me.
Take care and till next time Iszwan :)

K this sat, going the job hunting w Yat again. Miss Selfridge never called back. Waste time sia go interview. Fuckass pinoy. Knncb.
After job hunting, gonna go recording at Beats. After that, drinking session. Who wanna join? Gonna drink King Robert or whatever name it is and tonning. So long sia never ton. LOL.


Kk nth much byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment