Friday, May 29, 2009

Fuck your pride, ego and greed!

To K's girlfie:
Like i said, im not angry at you. How many times do you want me to say it? Yes im still waiting for him and no, you can't stop me from doing so, ty.
I want him but i dont want him. You've had this feeling before right?
Trust me, this thing wont last long until you get to see his true colours. Like how i did. The first few months will be sweet, of course. Wait till the 5th month and you'll see what i mean when i say his prangai mcm sial.

Back to the bright side :)
Meeting Yat later to catch Comic Strip gig at Esplanade Waterfront. And he is otw here and i havent dry my hair and all the girly stuff and how the fuckk can i still blog??? LOLOL.
Yeah will update more soon.


Dharsh, we are so going for a major shopping spree after your o levels!
Nicole, im gonna puke on you and Ian when i go to KL on Countdown 2010. Hahahahahaha! K kidding :D
Ax, I miss you.
Daddy, i really missed you. Where you've been? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment