Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jengjengjengjengjeng!!

Heyheyhihi :D
Its 10.51pm and im fuckn pissed.
I woke up at 2pm and mum was cursing at me saying im sucha 'useless child. ask for money but never help me do anything.' I was like wtff did i fuckn do?? I didnt exactly say that but i just said aloud 'Yeah? Whatever.'
Then she stared at me like she wanted to slap me. Then i stared at her back and put on my earphone and blasted White Chapel and hide my face with my pillow. I wanted to cry but hell no.
First. I dont go out except on weekends then i ask for money. But most of the time, weekdays, she gives me money without me asking. Like wtf?
If this is the case eh, when i get a job, and she ask for like monthly allowances, i swear on fucks i wont give her any. I may sound like a bad daughter but thats how she treats me. Ima bad daughter but regardless of who the fucknyou are, i dont care. You treat me like this, i give you the taste of your own medicine.

Gosh. Everything she talks is about mooney. Like wtf la. I dont even see you smiling at me. Not once in 18 years of my life.
Seriously. Cant she see im trying my hardest to get a fucking job?? Fuck la. Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I swear when i get a job i wanna save up and get a rented room and save up some more get private course. Easy said than done. Gahh.

I cant stand my mums prangai sial. Mcm puki sial ccb.

Kay today did nothing online, but as usual, tkde orang nk tego. Wtf. Go and die la.

K will update tmrw. Meeting Dharshy at yishun at t plus with Fad and Naz (whom dharsh names them muffins and cupcakes. And im nutella. True. I luuuurrrvvveee nutella :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment