Friday, April 24, 2009

The writings on the wall.

Hell-oo X)
Its 9.54pm. Im watching the ending of a chinese drama and listening to A Day To Remember. I can multi-task okay.
Boyf still havent text me on about the plans tmrw. And im happy because its gonna be a weekend in a matter of hours XD
Theres a gig on sunday and Ragdoll is playing (i think? :/) but i dont think im going. Haha.
I love octupus takoyaki ^^ sedap oiii. Heh.
Okay the chinese drama end already and idk what show is on channel 5. Wait lemme switch the channel first. Heh.
Ooh its ghost whisperer X)
But i can multi-task better than you so shut up. Heh.
Oh oh and i've been eating alot of junk food. Like fish crackers and and lotsa bubble tea and like uh.. Uh.. Takoyaki?? Like alot la.
I think im putting on weight but i dont care. Fat or not, im still the same old me.
Okay da addicted, eyes glued to the tv already.
Update more tmrw aite.

Byee nukkas! XD XD

No comments:

Post a Comment