Sunday, April 26, 2009

How much do i have to curse your name?

hello :)
Its exactly 9.30pm and im still down with the bloody fever.
Boyf is at the Fad Media gig i think. Wanted to go but my mum wasnt home and therefore, cant ask for money. Sigh.
Well i woke up at 2.30pm then laze around, online, shower, eat, tv, draw stuffs, watch X Men (wth?? Repeated movie!), and now waiting for Army Daze to start on Okto. Now its Inside The Actors Studio. Very effin boring.
People, i need your help. Should i tell me mum i smoke? Cause when i asked her "Ma, what if i smoke?" you know what she said? "I send you to Pertapis." then she gave me that tell-me-the-truth look. And i just said "Oooh. I was just picturing bad situations in my head" * sheepish grin* then i walked off to the kitchen to grab a banana. Whew. Close one.
Gawd. But i cant bear to hide it from her anymore. And neither do i want to go to that Pertapis! Gahh!

Help! Nothing much happening today. Or rather, nothing happening today. Boredboredboredsxsxsxsxsxz.

Update later yaww nigguh.
Your pussies smell like sushi *kening naik naik*
Wtf! Rotfl! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment