Monday, April 27, 2009

Cutting incisions.

Hellooooo :)
I woke up about an hour ago and still havent bathed. HAHAHA! There you have it! A smelly blogger!
I woke up, went online, chatted with bestie for awhile then chatted with Liya. Then went to Fs, Myspace, blogs, blablabla.
I neeed to eat. Im starving! I dont eat more than 2 meals a day! Idk why.
My mum just asked me for my hair straightener.
Wow. This is the first time she actually wanted to use my stuff O.o
But i told her i threw it away cause the ceramic plates is alr rusty. Gahh.

I neeed to learn to draw so i can start designing band merchs one day. I've started on Ragdoll Epilogue wordings design and now im moving to, um. Murdered For Revenge i guess?
Its for fun la since im bored at home. Haha :)

I neeed to learn to draw gruesome monsters. So i can add them to the desighns later on. But seeing that i've failed to draw a simple cat, i'll stikc to the wordings first XD
I suck at drawing things but whatever.
haha!
now im watching some dumb cartoon that looks like clay. Oooh its Poco. What a dumb name but nevermind haha.

Okay you know what i think i needa sleep again i slept at 3.30 am yest. Couldnt sleep. Was having leg cramps and eating the thumbs up logo nut thingy. Gahh :/

Okay will update soon you muthafuckingnukkaaahssxsxsxsxsxz!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment