Friday, April 24, 2009

Friends mean everything to me.

Its 7.15pm and i feel sad.
I feel that my closest friends dont need me anymore. Excluding Dharsh of course. Gonna meet her soon ^^
The person im talking about is my 2nd most wonderful bestie. It seems that he's too busy to even nudge me on MSN or even send a text.
Why am i so emotional just because of a friend? He's not just a friend. He's like a brother to me. I dont think he knows how i feel right now. Most prolly he wont even bother.
Maybe he's too busy with school. Or family. Or girlfriend. Or his band, Unexpected Mercy.
Is it so hard to just nudge me or send me a text, to show that he still cares? I dont wanna lose a friend like him. Im crying as im typing
Idk why and i dont wanna know.
Maybe to him, losing me is no big deal as he has his other closer friends out there..
Ian, if you ever read this, which i dont think you will until i ask you to, please talk to me. Please tell me you still care. Please tell me im still your bestie. Please tell me losing me as a bestie is a huge deal to you.
Sigh
Imy, bestie :(

Aite gonna go to 7 11 now. Update later yawww X).

No comments:

Post a Comment