Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh god, please open your eyes.

heylo :)
Back to blogging. Heh. Was super sick yesterday night with fever, migraines and late at night, body ache. Like whaaaaat??
Oh and i made a new friends! Mondre, Liya and Remy! XD Fun buncha nukkas! Heh.
I need to work badly cause im always broke everday including saturdays with less than 5 dollars in my wallet. Fyuhh! Gimme a job! Anybody? :(
I owe boyfriend alot of money and hugs and kisses. Haha.
And i need cigarettes laaa.
I miss k.l, like seriously.
Ok shuddup. I miss dharsh and ian like fuckchibie la.
Dharsh, just tell me when you free i'll go down to yishun to meet you. But i dont want short meet ups la.
Ian, we havent been talking since, foerever. What happened?? :( and go pdate your friggin blog! Both of you!
Oooh i got to know my ex broke up w his girl. Hah. No girl can stand a guy with childish characters like him, i tell you. Muthafucka.
I've been drinking bubble tea coffee flavour alot nowadays. Hopefully i wont get diabetea. Heh.
Oooh! Now i know! I cant sleep early like before 2 everyday cause of misteri jam 12 and that coffee bubble tea!
Like, OMFG! Ah dont care. Heh.
I miss boyfriend so much. I miss my besties.(Dharsh, we better meet or imma go kill your mum!) i miss my new friends too!
Heh.
Okay i don really have anything to blog about except i got something against this girl from ite simei.
Fucking scenekid wannabe. Haha.
Sial luh shes not happy with me she want me to come down and meet her 'twincousins'. Like wtf would i wanna meet them for???
Fuck you, you deserve to rot in hell and i wish to hear your screams for mercy.
Just because i posted a comment that i dont really like her pic on friendster, she maki me habes2 with her long comments and asking me to talk to her face to face just because of the comment i posted. I didnt even post vulgarities, for gods sake!
I have nothing against scenekids and neither am i one. Its just whats with the stripes on the hair and irritating extensions that seem to fall out everytime you wash your hair???
Im not gonna bring this matter up anymore or make it worse. Neither am i gonna tego her when i see her outside with her ridiculous 'scene' friends.
Gosh, some people just need to fucking grow up.
I guess some people dont know how.
Oh fuck you fuck you fuck you.
I miss my dad. I dont know where has he been.

Ok da.


Update soon yaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment