Saturday, April 25, 2009

Okaee go :D

Its 2.24pm and im waiting for 2.30pm to strike.
Gonna be a short post so yeah.
Plans is that me and boyf will be walking around orchard then at night head to cityhall. Maybe Liya might be meeting us.
Gonna be a boring day i bet :/
Yayy ive finally found a pack of ciggarettes! ^^ *jumps for joy and does the hula*
In my mums bag. She was showering so i secretely took it. Heh. Bad girl i know.
Im hungry. But nevermind. So gonna buy bubble tea later. The oreo one. XD XD

And i swear upon my relationship with Iszwan my fashion sense suck. Like i just put things together without seeing if they match. Oh well what to do what to do. I got my own style so yeah shut up.

Oh and i only have $3.50 today. Yayyy meeee (Y)

Sucks when i dont have a job. I need full time sales like nowwww!

Fuck you lee kwan you. Fuck your urge for huge american size hotdog lookalike dildos. Fuck you for your old but bimbotic till she goes down the grave wive.
Fuck you singapore for having so little full time slots.

And fuck you to the whole of singapore for hating my guts.
Thank you :)

Ok gtg now.
Toodless!

No comments:

Post a Comment