Monday, April 27, 2009

Fade it out.

Hellish hello X)
Its 6.50pm now and i just finished showering.
Went online but as usual, nobody tego me -_-'
So i filled my time random bloghopping until i decided to update mine, although i did update it like a few hours ago. Haha.
I want a tatoo of cupcakes around my wrist with a cursive wording of the word LOVE somewhere near the edge of my wrist. And i want my monroe piercing la. Like when am i gonna get it?? Gawd. Haha.
I think weirdness is uber cool :)
But randomness is nice too.

I miss boyf. Havent contacted him for days. Nevermind. Later gonna websms him XD
And our 2nd month is coming! Confirm broke sia. Sial sial sial sial sial laaaaa why must i always be fucking broke. Fuckcbfuckcbfuckcbsialsialsialsial.
Haha.
Kk i dont know how to do links or a tagboard on this blog. Im a noob you see, so doing all these is not in my knowledge.
(eh i sounded so dumb. Haha!)

Okayokay gna laze arond update soon yaw chickapaprikanukkaaahhnigguhhsxsxsxsxsxz!
Xoxo

1 comment: