Friday, April 24, 2009

Set it off and let it burn

good afternoon :)
Its 4.20pm. I just woke up. Im still sleepy. Heh. Im half awake i think.

People, differenciate like and love.
Like is a slight crush. Nothing more.
Love is when you fell hard for that someone and decide to give your all for this person.

Just something random la. Im bored and i smell. HAHA!
Tmrw is weekends. Hope its gonna be fun with boyfriend X)
Once again, i need ciggerettes. *hinthint*
Anyone? Heh X)
Ohmyfriggingod its so hot here. Too bad my house no aircon. Mcm siak je. Pfft.
I just feel like walking around in my house naked O.o
Okay maybe not to that limit. Hah.
Gosh i've been dying to have my septum back. Tryna fit in the ring thingy but the hole is already closed i think.
Nevermind. I'll get a monroe next.
But keep delaying cause i cant find the stud, goddamnit!
Fuck you for running away muthafucking stud.

Okay nevermind gonna shower and do crap then at night i'll update again.

See you later bloggerrrrrrrsxsxsxsxz! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment