Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taboooooo!

hihihi :)
3rd post for the day. Im blogging away my boredom.
Im watching Taboo on Okto. Its about Lepresy or something like that. Some kinda disease.
Its really sad to see people in Nepal suffering from that disease. They lose body parts. And they cant feel pain. Its disfiguring and the disease is known to kill. But even though they are disabled and all, they're independent. Even with the disease, they are still able to walk and do housework.
So we must be grateful for all the body parts that we have. :)
Hmm other than watching tv, im waiting for some of my friends to go online, so at least i can have fun and talk all kinds of crap.
Made a new friend. Her name is Nicole. My bestie's girlfriend :)
Shes nice.
Okay now im bored.

I miss boyfriend.
I miss Dharsh.
I miss Ian.
I miss Ika.
I miss Liya.
I miss Remy.
I miss Laurence.
I miss Billie.
I miss, i miss....
My dad.

Daddy, please come home.

Okay da.

update tmrw yaaah X)

No comments:

Post a Comment