Wednesday, April 1, 2009

UPDATE!!!! Please read! XD

hello once again world :)

Im so excited. i changed the address on my ic w mum last night and when we were crossing the road to the police station, i asked her "Ma, so can i go to k.l with my friends?". She looked at me and said, "How much you want?" i said " around 50 to a hundred bucks?" then she said she'll give it to me next week :D
this may sound like its not such a big deal. People may think, its just malaysia. But for me it is cause my bestie lives there, might get a chance to see him. Ooh and the vox of ballad for layla too, wanjet or smth is his name. LOL.
And im from a financially difficult family so going past johore is a huge deal for me. And i thank mum for letting me go cause its hard getting just 50 bucks.
Yayy im meeting iszwan boyf this fridayy :D for our one month anni!
And i love my boyf very much thank you :D
Ooh and i adore my bestiess too much too :D:D


Thats all i guess.
Update soon about the sentosa trip thingy XD
Lovelove! very much, thank you XD

Okay thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment