Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mood : Bitchy.

Good morning rise and shine Stinkapore! X)
Its 7.42am and i havent been sleeping since last night. Dont ask me why i cant sleep. I really dont know why. LOL. Maybe its cause i felt an insect crawling up my leg and felt irritated which made me feel bitchy today.
Well fuck you fucking insect (or cockroach?).
Okay time to bitch. Not about my friends, obviously (duh.).

Im gonna bitch about my ex. Yes. You heard me. My fucking ex who treated me like his fucking dog. He made me fall for him hard. He made me believe all the shitty lies he told me. He controlled my every move. He decides who i can hang out with. Like who the fuck is he, my father?? (yes, line from 17 Again. Haha!)

And he is extremely immature. He has a mindset of an 8 year old. Gosh i cant even be myself when i was with him. I cant use my piercings when im with him, he doesnt like messy hair, which i find it sexy la.
Even my mom wasnt that controlling. In fact shes given up hope on me. Heheh. Ima bad dausghter la.
And when he checks my msgs in my phone and found any guys number, he'd make a huge fuss saying that i betrayed his trust and saying that im about to cheat on him and all that bullfuckingshit. And you know what?? He asked me to break my friendship with my own bestie, Ian. Why, you may ask. Cause he is a guy like what fucking bullshit is that.

Well im def happy i broke up withasshole. Im much happier with Iszwan cause he respects my space, my privacy and my friends. He may not have looks, but you know what? I found out that looks dont matter when it comes to loving someone.
If we were all to depend on looks, it would be a really scary world.

Okay i think ive bitched enough and im bored cause its so early and obviously, nobody reads my blog (Y).
So yeah im gonna sit on my bed and stone the morning away now.

I'll update more later nigguhhsxsxsxsxsz X)

No comments:

Post a Comment