Thursday, April 16, 2009

K.L was awesome!

hello mafucksxsxsxszz :D
I just got to know a particular someone is attached.
Yay fucker yay (Y)
Ok the k.l trip is awesome laa. Minus the fact that i was sick with bad cough, flu and high fever. Jahh :/
I miss the hotel toilet. So clean laaaa XD
Okok shuddup fannie -_-'
I just ran out of ciggies! Who can help sponsor? Heheheheh.

i miss dharsh like cheebai. I miss ian bestie like some fucker. I miss ika like oarng utan lost in russia.
Cheebai la.

Ok this post actually goes out to boyf.

Spending time with you and your friends is the best i could ask for in life.
Love you for caring.
I love you for not expressing well enough.
I love you for not being possesive like my ex.
I love you for being so sarcastic and making me laugh my ass off.
I love you for all the things you've done for me whne i didnt ask for it to be done.
I love you for being a wonderful person in my eyes.
Im sorry if you've spent half your money on me for the k.l trip.
I wont go next time okay darl? X)
I love you for everything that make you, you.
I love you Muhd Nur Iszwan :D

Ok da.

No comments:

Post a Comment