Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fucked and left for dead

2nd post for the day :)
Shall update you readers (not much people reading me blog ey?) what i did today.
Woke up at 1pm, showered, online, watched tv, practice my vocals, slept, woke up at 6, showered, stone, watched tv and recently, update blog.
Yeah weekdays are such a bore for me. No money, no prepaid, no cigarettes (Y)
Eh lets go hunt Mitch Of Suicide Silence down!
XD XD

Congrats to Jordii for getting a beautiful girl like Lolli. Last long okaayyy. Invite me to your wedding X)
When im online, nobody talks so yeah currently MSN is full of fucked up people. Whats the friggin point of going online when no one talks to you????
Nvm i'll go online at 11pm tonight.
Nobody talks to me, mengamok ah. Heh.
When im bored i tend to talk about things that bore the fuck out of people. Like hey hows your day? Eaten? Then thats it.
Seeeee! I bore people easily, thats wtff is wrong w me!
Gosh even my 2 most beloved besties dont talk to me online anymore.
Am i really that boring???

Ya know what i think im gonna get my fever again. This time without the migraines, i hope.
Gahh.
Gna go to 7 11 to get some stuff to eat. Most prolly also gna get bubble tea nearby ^^
Heh.

Ok da.

Update real sooon frepppps! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment