Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lies and deceit.

Hello readers :)
Its 4.22pm and im bored. Im watching Okto and theres nothing much to do or watch. Lol.
Im hungry but i dont wanna eat. Idk why. Heh.
Woke up at 12 plus, online, bloghop, showered, and watched tv till now. Thats how boring my weekdays can be. If only im working. Gahh okay shut up.

I found the old SFOG site! Their pictures really scared me. Theres this one particular pic which said 'Ghost in bedroom'. I clicked on it. I didnt know it was enlarged. Ah amek kau! The ghost with long crazy hair standing in the middle of the room. Fuck. I was so shocked i exited the whole internet explorer thing sia. Lol.
The most legendary one is 'The House' lucky i never click on it. Haha.
Im fascinated with anything like Pocong or Headless. Idk why. Yeah i do get super scared but when i look at it, i get scared AND excited. Yer get my drift? LOL.
Now i think boyf is having his nap. Lol. Tido je eh ^^ heheheheheh.

Might be meeting my drummer later. Needa get some more songs from him and that Russel Peters video. LOL.
Dier tu. Nak main lagu chill2 plak. Mane ade best. Alermakkkk.

Now im hungry. Nvm later go buy smth to fill me tummehh X)

Update later yo X)

No comments:

Post a Comment