Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Come and strike me down, bitches.

hello-oh-oh X)
Its 10.45pm and im watching Mythbusters. Love this show. So funnn :D

I GOT A PIC COMMENT FROM THAT HOT BASSIST, NICK, OF AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK!!!!! *faints*

Was happy the whole day yesterday when i got that comment. Smiling my arse off. Lol X)

Okay today nothing much. Woke up at 5pm. Pandai kaaaannnn ^^

Was supposed to fetch my sister but my ezlink empty and mum didnt leave money rhen she can argue with me to go fetch her some more. Wth. I mean like, come on la. You know im always broke on weekdays cause i hardly go anywhere. Then why cant you leave me at least 5 bucks to top up my stupid ez link then at least i wont have to trouble you to fetch her kan. Cb sial.

Okay whatever. Myspace and friendster is getting boring, seriously. Just add me up on msn la much easier to talk riiiight. Lol.
Nope. not gonna play Tagged or Facebook. Not a big fan and never will be.

If only i have true friends that will take their time to listen to me. If only i gor true friends who actually cares. If only i got true friends who actually thinks that i mattered to them alot. If only i have a good set of parents. If only im working, then maybe i dont have to depend on my boyf so much. If only i have true friends that dont go stabbing me in the back. If only i have true friends who dont get jealous. If only god was fair.

Where is my god? :(

Ive been feeling weak these days. Like something sucked the life out of me. Its like even going to the kitchen and going back to my room takes up alot of my breath and i end up breathless. I feel like my days are numbered.

Oh god, where are you?

1 comment:

  1. sumtyms u hv 2 trust ur instincts n open ur heart 2 ppl.
    sumtyms u hv frnz who cared but u didnt bother noticing them.
    n God, He's always dere. waiting 4u 2 seek 4 him.
    believe me. things are sumtyms not wat dey seemed 2b..
    text me. sn. hope 2 chill wif u this friday or saturday..

    ReplyDelete