Thursday, June 25, 2009

You cumsucker, yes you

its 2.25am. ignore the header for this post. ran out of ideas for th header. lolx.

am damn nervous/excited/ for the gig on the 11th. i have stage fright yaww! >.<
my last performance was 2 years ago with my ex band and it didnt go so well so im scared of this one.

hmm BTM is gg off to KL in 1 more day. sigh. ima miss Liya and Monmon :(

today nth much. woke up late like 2pm and cant do jobhunting aledy. met Yat and headed to Bishan then slacked at Safyie's [Through The Avenue's guitarist/vocalist] crib.
left around 10.30pm and reached home around 12am. lolx.
today must go jobhunting so i can go for countdown to 2010 in KL (Y)
if i dont have a job by october, the KL trip WILL BE cancelled, no doubt.

oh and i miss talking to Alex my cuppycakes. lolx.
heeeheeeeeee :D

and i cant sleep. so many thing gg through my head right now. like, im uber broke, i wanna see my bestie, gig performance on 11th july, wondering where dan's been (!), planning for KL trip, family shitty stuff. well i dont really have a family and i dont really have a home of my own so fuck that. hmm i wonder where my dad's been. mum is giving me shit now so im planning that if i ever find my dad, ima go live with daddy.
cause apparantly, my mum doesnt act like a mum. she comes home like before 5 in the morning half drunk, doesnt give me allowances and she shoots at me like im a nobody to her.
and she hasnt given me my allowance for 4 days straight -___-' like wtheck how am i to survive. i need to top up my ezlink, top up my phone and food. thats all man im not asking for much.
when i came home 2 days ago it seemed like she just got her pay cause i saw a new school bag for my sister, a new set of make up kit for herself and the usual kitchen stuffs -______-'''

i wanna move out soon. gahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment