Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heartbreak, brain dead.

its 2.04pm. had a short nap after the shower. still feeling a lil sick but im all good.

found out Wan is att to Alice. zxomfg heeheeeeee last long eh korang! :D

mum passed me $5 before she went out just now. dont feel like eating so ima save the $5. maybe maybe not hahahaha cant resist the temptation of food uhh. lolx.

but i needa cut down my food intake. kinda gaining weight from all that sandwich and Cadbury from 7-11.

hmm i dont feel attached. its like yes im attached to Danny but at the same time we rarely text and hardly meet up. and he MIGHT (his might be coming is obviously a no he's not coming -.-) be coming for the Raw With Me on the 11th but i dont feel like seeing him either. i just can see that he's not into a serious relationship cause well, he hardly texts me and i can only text him when my sis leaves her phone unnoticed around the house. and i just can see that he just cant be bothered. ya get what i mean? he never show he cares.

words dont mean a thing to me.
actions speak louder than words.
if you prove to me that you love me,
i would prove to you that i love you.
but please baby, no more 'i love you/ i miss you' via Friendster/text msgs.
just prove to me that you want me.
prove to me that you still care.
cause words are nothing but a bunch of lies.

i dont think he would even read this as he doesnt know i have a blog cause well, lets just say he doesnt read blogs? -____-'

err. idk what to blog about now. feel like going back to sleep but im kinda hungry. kk i prolly wont save that $5 my mum gave me so ima go buy lunch or dinner later and prolly ask mum to give another $5 tmrw to top up my ez link card so i can go to SP and surprise Yat at taxi stand. lolx.

kk kinda bored alr. will update later yo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment