Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Mum,

Im your friggin 18 year old daughter and the way you treat me is like im your friend. Im getting sick and tired of you calling me useless with no education. Yes i regret quitting school but at the same time i wanna get a job to share your burden. Sometimes i cry, thinking why do you have to treat me this way. Am i anything to you? Are you sick and tired of me asking for money every weekends? If you are, then tell me, so i won't have to ask you for money or ask you to bring home food. I swear nenek is a much better mother than you. I swear she is. She spoils me silly but disciplines me hard and taught me about life. You? You taught me nothing. NOTHING. You threw me aside to spend time with your friends/flings and now you want me to understand you?? What kind of mother are you? Is this some fucking sick joke?? What joy do you see in doing this to me?? Can't you underfuckingstand im trying my fucking best to get a fucking job and all you do is scream at me and degrade me everytime you see me.
I know you're dissapointed to see me without a life but im trying to find a living here so i won't have to depend on you anymore cause i know how hard it is for you. You didn't have to text my friend 'Bynk kau nye keje. Give me your office number.' -translate- 'Don't lie that you've been working. Give me your office number.'. I admit i was wrong to lie to you i have a job cause at the same time i don't want my own mother to look down on me. I know i was wrong. And for that, IM SORRY.

But whatever, mother. I hope you're happy degrading me and all. I know its hard for you to trust me but just this once, im asking you to trust me that im looking around for a job. My friend had to beg his friend for a job you know. Do you know how ashamed i was?? My friend had to literally beg his friend to land me a job.

Bye, mother. I hope you'll never read this post cause i fucking hate you for now.

Mood:diediediediedie.

1 comment:

  1. shldnt blog it this way...
    be tactful n mature.
    this is Life.

    i noe ure trying.
    & i believe ure trying.
    keep on trying.
    but dun spill it this way..
    nt gd 4 u, ur mom n ur fam...

    tckr...
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete