Monday, June 1, 2009

About me [out of boredom]

Its 2.42am. Bored so i blog. Make sense yeah?

Ima tell you more about myself as people don't read my Myspace 'About Me' section. I hate it people don't read them. Mofos.
Anw, here goes :

People know me as Gabbie, online and real life.
Im 18 this year but i behave like an 8 year old. I can be a real brat sometimes but it depends on the situation.
My family has been in a really bad state since i was 13. Im still tryna get used to it. I have difficultiess communicating with a woman i refer to as Mum and a small kid whom i refer to as Lil sis. We're extremely financially unstable. Life is really hard for us. My Dad just dissapeared since September last year.
I have awesome friends. Online and real life. They never fail to make me laugh and brighten up my day. And for that, i love them to bits and chumps. My friends are the world to me :D
I love food. ALOT. I spend most of my money on food. Im a junk food addict and a loyal devoter of Mee Goreng. I also love Nasi Ayam Penyet, Nasi Goreng, Laksa, Fish Ball Noodles, Fish&Chips and Sushi.
I love making new friends. Im shy as fuck but i'll talk if you talk.
Like any other girls, i love to shop. But due to the terrible financial state that im in, i can't do any shopping atm.
I love M.A.C eyeshadows. They are easy to blend and the colours are fantabulous :D
I love long haired skaters/band-sters. They turn me on for no apparent reason. Haha.
I have a habit of biting my nails and daydream when im bored. I would venture in my own little world without noticing anything around me.
I use to think the emo look was cool. But now when i think back, it was stupid.
I love to watch America's Next Top Model, Style Jury, Project Runway and sometimes, soccer.
I listen to ALL types of genre. So don't label me as you like.
I hate guys who go for looks. That's just so cliche boys. Get over the fact that you can't get a hot girlfriend to show off to your guy friends.
I hate insects. I have fear of cockroaches and anything that has plasticky, fluttering wings and can crawl.
I don't go for looks. I don't see why you should.
I smoke and drink but no, not to the point that i don't realise what i do and no, not to the extend that i get fucked by some stranger.
Im in love with Mitch of Suicide Silence :D
I got chased by dogs and had to run down a long stretch of road before they stopped chasing me.
I use to cut myself with a math set protractor [okehh start laughing already!]. Kental as fuck i know.
I want to dye my hair platinum blonde. But not the minah kind of blonde.
I detest people who abuse animals. Fuck you chinamen.
I nearly turned vegetarian.
I kicked my friend in the face and neck in the mosh pit TWICE.
Im really sensitive and if you ever got to my nerves, i'll beat the fuck out of you and don't care how you'll react next.
I look arrogant in real life but once you get to know me, im friendly. Really :)
I was raised by my grandma till i was 16 and my Mum came to take me away.
Im currently listening to Its Over by Jesse McCartney repeatedly cause im typing this and too heck-care to change the song. Heh.
I love surprises. Unexpected ones :D
I love going for gigs and try to make friends over there.
I hate people who are too controlling/judgemental/stereotypical. Get over the fucking fact that no human in this world can be perfect.
I love piercings and tatoos. I use to have snakebites and a septum a few months back but took it off cause my ex ex boyfriend didnt approve of it and i got sick of it.
Tatoos should be appreciated as work of art, not destroying your body.

Lastly, i have more to share but it will be up on the next post :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment