Monday, June 29, 2009

Insomnia has come.

its 12.22am and the mafucking flubug is back nabeyy. and so is insomnia -________-'

this just popped into my mind tho the news is like, a few days ago:

R.I.P Mikaeel Jackson. tho you freak me out in some of your music videos, you will forever live on in my heart and in everyone's heart as the legend and the King of Pop.
-al-fatihah-

anw, i just finished watching Blade.
chatted with Yat for awhile on MSN cause my phone lagg nak mampos.

and i found my earpiece ^.^
my sister took it. yet she even had the cheek to lie to me and say she didnt take it. felt like slapping her but scolded her instead. she shouted back at me. alaaaa budak2 zaman skarang. tsk.

im having sorethroat now.
bby didnt text me :(
i miss Dharsh, Wan, Yat, Liya and Ax.

ima eat my Cadbury Hazelnut later cause its chillin in the fridge. been eating that as supper almost everyfuckingday so ima put on weight anytime sooon. hahahaha sorethroat still can eat chocolate. pandai per Gabbie ^.^
*claps hands*
anw, i dont care cause nothing can seperate me and my chocolate :D heheheh mcm matair gitu. lolx.

Tiara and Eshia is coming for Raw With Me on the 11th of July! ima show yaw some sistalovee! <3

oooh and Whose Line Is It Anyway just started. mmmhmmmm my fave show! :D

k i'll udate later yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment