Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have never felt this bored in my entire life!

its 4.46pm and im bored as fuck la.

zxomfg im worried for Yat. hope he wont kena. wont elaborate more. nabeyy :( :(

yo check this out!
www.makingthemodel.blogspot.com

its Luke Idham. shemale. kirekan 'SG top model' uhh. this kinda ppl only hang out with ppl who keep up with the latest fashion trend. but doooood why? at least Tashah Railey is effin gorgeous. and at least she's a girl :)

cause i had this incident at Clarke Quay that made me hatefuckinghate bapoks so fucking much. i was walking around the club area half sober, going to 7-11 with Yat. then this bapok caught my eye. she looked at me, survyed me up and down and gave me that disgusted look. like wtff? i was wearing brown cut off jeans with boxers inside and a white tank top and just regular converse. gosh do i look so fucking alien to you muthafucka?? nabey cheebye.
then Yat pulled me away and asked me to just heck care. i was like shouting 'wtff stare2 what sia cheenafuck bapok sial!'. lucky by that time she alr went in the idk what club alr. lolx.

not that i look down on transvestites or whatever. its just shemales/non-shemales who luuurves to bitch around about other people just cause of the way the person is dressed is a huge turn off la.
for me that is. hahahaha.

zxomfg Luke Idham, you so make me laugh my ass off today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment