Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bliss is the sin

its 1.36am. damn sleepy.
btw, my band Sacrificial Lies is playing at FAD Media at Bugis on the 11th of July at 4pm. Tics at $7! Come on dowwwnnn! :D

anw, today wasnt so good. was tired and down with effin flu. went to apply for tcc as One told me but by the time i reached bugis's tcc, it was 5 plus. so decided to go some other day. walked around and bumped into Liya, Zacky, Alif and idk who else at Beats. missed liya :D they going off to KL on Friday and i asked Liya to get 2 packs of Winston there. hopefully she wont forget :/

dan didnt text me. im hoping for his texts every single day but ohwells O.o

i hope this goes far. but he isnt putting in any effort from the way i see it. is this even worth it? idk. idc.
im trying not to think of it tho it bugs me every single minute of the day. i love him but..

geeeez Gabbie stop it.

my nose cant stop flowing like tap water. dont tell me i got H1N1! nono cant be.

oh and im dyeing my hair red sooooon! chill. need technique ahhh O.o

i need a job. i need moneehhhh. i need hair extensions. i need new shoes and clothes. i need to continue studying. i need a private diploma. i need my late grandmother. i need ciggarettes. i need booze. i need to upload bloody new pics to here and myspace. i need food. i think im gaining weight from all the chocolates i've eaten. i need fresh air. i need love. i need care.

SOMEONE, GET ME OUT OF THIS STATE. IM TURNING TO THE WORSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment