Saturday, June 13, 2009

Silverstein - I Am The Arsonist

Its 1.45am. Im boredddd. Fxck.

Sorry i havent been updating. Been preety lazy. Hahaha. Gosh i feel so lethargic from all the job hunting. Save me, anyone?

Yayy GenreBlender at Odiocrib todayy! And Oi!Fest on Sunday :D
And today ima ton with Yat. Cause he say he wanna drink. Not a huge friend of beer but its an exception when i drink with friends. LOL.
I dont even know wtf im talking about now. Make sense?

These past few days Alex has been calling me 'cutieeee' nonstop for a week straight and One has been saying im so called 'gorgeous' Wth?? Im not tryna sound proud or anything, neither do i feel good. Idk. I dont go fishing around for compliments and i dont wish to get compliments. LOL. I told you im weird hahaha.

Just now lepak with Yat and Joeyy. Went home early thought wanna catch some shut eye but i cant sleep. Bloody insomnia.

And i spent most of my money on food -__-'
I LOVE FOOD OKAYY!!

Today jamming. Originals, Enter Shikari's Sorry You're Not A Winner and As I Lay Dying's Forever. Gahh. Bloody old songs.

I want a boyfriend but i dont want a boyfriend. Geddit? Lol.
Its just so 'leceh/ma fan' like have to 'report' to the partner of your whereabouts. Like your partner is your parents. And its just so cliche to 'be in a relationship'. I want a different kind of relationship. But it wont be a relationship. Like a date but more than a date and lesser than relationship. Geddit?

Ima go stone around now. Lol. I'll update when i have the mood yaww. Tc people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment