Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lusssssssshhh!

Its like, 3.38am. Insomnia is the shit yo.

Been online and watching tv since i came home. Bby asked me to call but i dont have home phone or prepaid now. Sucksssss.
Ahhhh i miss bby alr :D

Today was fucked la. Met Yat like bloody late then went to Beats cause Private Eye recording. Everything finished at 6 plus. Then no direction and headed to uhm City Hall i guess.
And monday is our recording. Blom jam at all ahh :(

I GOT A JOB AT ESPLANADE LIBRARY!
*jumps around*
As librarian. Key in book tags and all the typical librarian crap.
ZXOMFG SO HAPPY LA DEYYY!! :D :D :D

A million thanks to Yat for this. God i love you brudderrr :D :D

Then no direction headed to UOB. He kept quiet and muke mcm nak nangis. Its just so extremely bloody unusual to see Yat so quiet and all. Usually he'd be making lame jokes then we kecoh2 and shiok sendiri ketawe ^.^
But he refused to tell me anything no matter how much i bugged him and claimed that he's okayy. I just hate seeing people so quiet and not talking. Texted my own bestie Dharsh and she also refuse to tell me aboout anything -.-'

Like wtheck babe. Best friends dont keep secrets. Ah fuck la. What am i to you? Just your casual friend or your friggin bestie??
You say you respect Yat and all. But dont you respect me as your bestie? If you do, you could've just told me everything riiight??

Fuck idk why the hell im so emotional over this.
My besties mean the world to me.
But do i mean anything to them? I guess not.

And bby just texted me and asked if i received his text. Obviously i did receive it but i cant reply. Sorry bby :/

K back to what im gonna blog about.
Literally, its about friends.
Yes, im suck at friends.
No matter how hard i try, i cant seem to balance a good relationship w my friends or my best friends. Cause we always quarrel about lil things. I guess im too fucking sensitive to be anyone's friend.

Dharsh, i know you meant to not tell me anything about Yat falling for me and all but i knew it from the start. I knew it all along but unfortunately i dont feel the same way. I love Yat like a brother i never had. He cares and even bear to wait for hours just to hang out w me nearby. He cooked lunch for me and all. I appreciate all that. A hell lot. I never had a guy friend who'd do all that just to see me smile. No i dont go for looks either, just in case you are thinking.

I just see Yat as a best friend/brother. Stop 'forcing' me to go on with him in a r/s.

And Yat, dont terase if you read this ehh. And dont m.i.a from me also cause im so gonna bite till you bleed if you do >.<
I love you ahh brudderrrrr!

And mum just reached home. No link uh.

I think thats all for today?

Andand im immature as fuck cause i have a mindset of an 8 year old and i behave like one ^.^

And i miss my bby :D

No comments:

Post a Comment