Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whiskey + me = talkcockaholic.

Its 1.23am.
Yayy got my connection back :D

Havent been updating since a few days back cause my wireless got screwed. Lol.

Last Sat me and Yat ton. At Clarke Quay. We were broke so we picked up ciggies and all sorta what-broke-people-do stuff. Found a half eaten donut in a Dunkin' Donuts box. Ate it. Well call us disgusting if you want. We dont care :)
Walked to Clarke Quay and found his friends. They invited us to drink. Ape lagi. Lol. Drank alot and Yat can even ask me to drag -.-'
Ended up, i lie down on Yat's lap and i started talking shit. I don't remember what i said but yeah.
After i sobered up, Yat dragged me to 7-11 and he 'took' Q Raspeberry Vodka. While i bought 2 garlic bread for $1.80. Hungry mahh. Lol.
Ooh then while walking back to his friends, we found a nearly finished drink. Heh. Walked back and drank the Scotch that i found near Riverwalk. Lol. It wasn't much but drank anyway. Hahaha.
Then we drank some more. I started talking my crap on MSN to Goregirl i think. Hahahahahahaha!
When morning came, we were fucking tired so we went to CityLink nye underground to sleep. Slept from 10am to 3pm. When we woke up, a buncha chinese girl dancers were dancing to some 'typical cheena kawaii music with the cute cheena kawaii voice'. Their dance steps like act cute only. Buncha mofos.
*shakes head*
Then we trained back to Gombak. Walked home and found out that mum isnt home and she left me a note saying that im muthafucking useless (Understand understood. Letdown). I was like ugh whatever. Showered and went back downstairs to Yat. Bought a packet of mee goreng and shared. Slacked to about 9pm and Yat went off and so did i.
Went home and slet around 11pm? I was so darn sleepy. Lol.

I hate hypocritical people. They and their fucking mindset. Fuck 'em all.

Behead The Mannequin is going off to KL in a few weeks. Their original is awesome. Dangg. If only we could sound like them. Only that we are much more brootal. Hahahaha lol wtf.

EH ADD SACRIFICIAL LIES ON MYSPACE. GONNA RE-RECORD THE ORIGINALS SOON. EH ADD LA MUTHAFUCKERS. AAAAAADDDDDDD!!

Ahh fuck on la to another person's blog.Knnbcb. I never did anything wrong sia. Cb.

No comments:

Post a Comment