Sunday, June 28, 2009

Does it make you feel sick?

its 12.45am and im bloated -_____-'

TO DHARSHY, ERA [even tho i dont know you well] AND ALICEEE,
AWWWW I LOVEE YOU GUYS SO VELYVELYVELYMUCHMUCHMUCHIEEESXSXSX!!! :D :D
HOPEFULLY ONE DAY WE'LL HANG OUT AND KACAU BANGLAS AND SCOUT FOR HOT WHITE SKATER DOODS :D :D

BIG GIRLS RULE THE FUCKING WORLD CAUSE THEY OOZE CONFIDENCE LIKE QUEEN LATIFAH! unlike those skinnyass bitches who still complain they're huge when they're stick thin -_______-'

AND TO DHARSHYBBYBESTESTBESTESTBESTFLEN :D
HEEEHEEEEEE I READ YOUR BLOG. ILYSM! YOU ARE MY SOUL SISTER I SWEAR. WE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS IN COMMON EXCEPT FOR FAMILY AND I SWEAR TO GOD I DONT WANNA LOSE A SISTER LIKE YOU. EVEN IF YOU DIED, I'D CAMP AT YOUR GRAVE AND SING TO YOU SONGS BY A DAY TO REMEMBER AND I'LL WAIT TILL YOU COME BACK TO LIFE. like that's going to happen. HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU SO VELYVELYMUCH BESTFLEN AHHH :D OH AND I'D LOVE TO BE YOUR ADOPTED SISTA HAHAHAHAHAHA ILYSVVVM BESTIE! *tight hug*

well today was spent at Safyie's crib at Bishan with Yat and Arif. But before that me and Yat went to Fairprice near Junction 8and bought 2 huge bottles of green tea and 'bought' a few cadbury chocolate. got tiramisu flavour also! that one steam uhh must eat that one agaaaaaiiin! :D

then we spent the day crapping around in his room, smoking, guitaring, camwhoring, laughing our asses off, stuffing ourselves w sweets and visiting some websites and of course, YouTube-ing. Safyie gave me and Yat a band tee each cause he say he wear it like too big. i got Alkaline Trio and Yat got uhm, Exploited :) yayy dapat free shirt. heheheh.

then around 7 plus we lepak bawah block. sessioning. i THINK i got a hang of the new song uh :/ then around 9 plus, me and Yat went to some nearby Takeaway stall and bought mee hoon and kuay teow. 2 packs with ALOT of quantity for just like, $1.60??? omfgsxsxs so effin cheap ahhh ^.^

then Yat piggybacked me till the block we lepak. lolx. he kept running and stop sharply and i was laughing my ass of like nobody's business. LOL XD then we reached the block and ate and i swear to god it was the first time in months i felt fucking full. can actually see that i boncet uhh but i try to hide it. heheheh :p

THE FACT IS I AM NATURALLY BONCET :/

then we play guitar and randomly made this post hardcore song [according to Yat] titled 'The Float Song'.
the lyrics is basically a guy tryna save a girl drowning without a float in the water and the lifegaurd is damn stoopid. dont know to swim nye lifegaurd :F the lyrics damn funny uhh :D
then when we translated the song to malay it was so damn kelaka nak mampos i cant control my laughter i literally rolled on the floor laughing my ass off!
then around 10 plus me and Yat bus-ed home :D

damn enjoyable day even tho we didnt go to town as we had planned the day before. lolx.

so today meeting Yat again cause he wanna go HMV at CityLink to play PS3 -_______-' and of course, jobhunting ahhhhhh. peh malas sak.

k will blog again later byeeeeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment