Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Work is argh!

time check: 12.17am

well work was stressful. i had to memorize alot of things and i forgot what to say to the customers. i'll be like damn blur to everything.
now im jobless temporarily cause they are shifting me to Suntec. another outlet there. starting this mid/end august.

got out of work early. walked to penin and got my top up card for my phone and ciggies Viceroy red. Sorry ah idk what brand to but la. then walked to Raffles City to wait for Yat and Andi. they came and Yat bought me doublecheeseburger :D

slack slack slack then waited for JM. he came and didnt talk much. well, my fault too. im kinda quiet when i meet people for the first time :/
then about 4.30pm we moved off and walked to HMV at Citylink. the cd's under Metal were all kinda urm over. you geddit? lol.
then walked to 7.11 to get drinks.
headed to Esplanade and slack and smoke alot. waited for their friend, i forgot his name. LOL i seriously forgot his name!
then his friend came and slack till about 8pm. headed to Long John Silver for dinner. then walked to Citylink again for HMV. i played XBOX there XD
went nuts when i played Tomb Raider. was screaming when i tried to avoid the sharks. attracted alot of onlookers and Yat and Andi and their friend kept laughing -.-"
then walked to City Hall MRT and parted from there. bused home as usual, with Yat.

oh and i sorta bonded with my aunt cause i was texting her about the private diploma and she was impressed that i wanted to study law. LOL.
cause we sorta didnt contact after my grandma's death last year. and my grandma was the one that bought the family closer. im trying to get closer to my aunt for moral support cause family wise, i only have my aunt. my mum has lost hope in me.
ohwell thats the past. im concentrating on the present and whats going to happen in the future. cause for now, thats all that matters.

im currently texting JM and Yat :D

and i miss Pepper (L)
and i miss Dharshy more :(
my friends mean the world to me.


k da bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment