Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mosquito bites and YouTube

time check: 2.47fuckingam.

MSN and Myspace's getting boring. people add me up but dont talk might as well i fuckin delete them off.
and im gg off to sleep soooon after watching Style By Jury :D

and zxomfg i found a carton of contraband Marlboro reds in a plastic bag in my mom's room! :D :D :D
ahhhhh happy aledyy *jumps around*

and uhh i took 3 boxes to, if possible, last me till Saturday :D :D :D

hope mom doesnt find out. lolx.

YouTube dont work on e71, except if i use it on unsecured wireless shit that is -____-' if i can use YoufuckingTube, i prolly wont be blogging at this moment.

andandand its been 2 months since i last found ciggies in the house! you know how fucking rare/surprising it is to find it in my mom's room????? O.O

oooooh she smokes hell yeah.
i have a mom who has tatoos, who smokes and drinks but doesnt want to admit heheheheheheheh :p

my mom is waaaaaaaaay coooooooler than yours, dickheads.
she's the worse mum any kid can have [cause she neglects me financially/emotionally. arh.] but she's the cool mum any kid would want to have.
LOmuthafuckinL.
how contradicting is that -____-'

me and Yat are the JUS! [Jiwe Undersize Slippers/Selipar] :D
oh and no translation for this one. go figure!

and yeah im bored so shut up.

k nightynight urhm beeyotches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment