Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bed bugs and flying anteaters :D

time check: 12.10am. im early today. hees.

dont wanna elaborate what happened on Monday. i swear it was sway as fuck. urgh. now trauma already. cheebai.

well today, met Yat and got news that we're not playing for the 11th of July gig, Raw With Me at FAD Media. apparently, its because the drummer is tooooo waayy busy with clubbing and lost interest in playing in a band and the bassist says he cant commit. wtff i was fucking pissed. bus-ed to Jurong and not talking to Yat cause i was just too pissed. like wtff im so hyped up for perfroming my first gig in 2 years and now we're not playing cause of the two mafucking idiots that backed out. cheebaii. how the fuck am i to face the people i told that i was performing? well its best to tell the truth.
fuck what you think. fuck what you heard. its all about respect.

at least we're playing on the 26th of July at Crawlspace. Gig name: Culture X. playing with bands of all genre from death to ska :D CANT WAIT. Yay meeee! ^.^v

hmm not much to do now. other than msning and myspaceing, my life's a bore.

im just tired from all the drama that has been happening. im tired of hearing the same excuses.
im tired of using the same cliched word.
im tired of life.
im tired of having good, close friends, then get ditched just cause they've found new, better friends to have fun with.

im tired of YOU people.

i need a break.
i need a breather.
put me on a hamock and let me swing my life away in the smooth sea breeze that i've been longing to feel.
let me sleep without having to worry about anything, anything at all.
let me smile like i have nothing to lose, nothing to worry about.
let me laugh without feeling uneasy.
let me be myself.
let me feel at ease, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment