Saturday, July 18, 2009

Good morning! :D

time check: 6.50am

am gonna have to wake my mum at 7.15am cause she came back from wherever around 6am. I slept at 1am and i can actually wake up at precisely 6.06am! Alarm tone was set to JFAC's Matyrdom Unsealed. And it was friggin loud. i think it also woke up my lil sis. LOL.
gahh sorry for not blogging last night. was tired and sleepy and preety cranky :/

hmm. am gonna get out of the house around 8.30am and have breakfast nearby then gonna train all the way to Raffles and walk to Cantral Mall. wow nearly 2 hours of spare time before work :)

i plan so many things to do after i get my first pay, which will be more than enough and i can actually save some for future use!
- gonna top up my phone, which has been dead for 6 months cause there is no credit left.
- donate some money to charity.
- apply for pribate diploma in law/business management.
- apply for driving license by end of this year/mid 2010!
- gonna go for a major shopping spree and get all the things i want.
-and another major shopping spree in November with Dharsh bestbestbesbestestflen/marshmellow blood sister!
- then am gonna have lunch/dinner at NewYorkNewYork/ Billy Bombers with close friends.
- gonna get legal ciggies!
- gonna dye my hair jet black and prolly get extensions. idk about the extensions part.
- gonna get a new make up set - M.A.C! :D :D
- treat family for family dinner once in a while.
- get mp4/mp5!
- get NOFX shirt for Yat and myself. idolize them!
-rent a room for myself.

aha and the rest i'll prolly save up for future use/emergencies :D
yayy omg cant wait for the first pay. gonna work my arse off on this one!
im gonna have to start talking to colleagues alr. there arent much people working there like prolly me and another girl.

Dharsh bestf, thanks for always being there for me and taking in all my rantings/anger and all the shit that i've thrown at you. im sorry for always being sucha bitch to you and not understanding from your point of view. and i wont steal once i get my pay. prolly once in a while for a lil fun i guess? heeheeee :D ilyvvvvm bestflen! and yes, im scared shit to lose you *hugs*

Yat, thanks for sticking by me thru shit from us having such a blast at east coast to me biting you to us tryna get money for the fine and you rushing all they way from school to my workplace just cause i was late for work and you got worried. i never had such a friend like you in my life and i swear im not prepared to lose someone like you. ily bro :D

these 2 people i thank from the bottom of my heart. ily guys so much :D :D :D

k its 7.13am and im gonna wake mom up and shower at 7.30am. bye people. will blog tonight :D

ps: pepper, thanks for taking your time to make the drum vid. ILY LIKE ALOT ALOT LAAAA! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment