Saturday, July 25, 2009

Im physically and emotionally tired.

time check: 10.09pm.

slept my day away till 6pm today. then i brought food from the indian stall downstairs and went home and ate. then practice originals for tmrw. damn nervous la fuckk. i think i fucking forgot how it goes.
SHIT. *shoots myself in the head with a pink plastic gun*
i think im gonna die tmrw.

anyhooo...
im texting Dharsh bestie now. even tho my eyes are like half open but i cant get to sleep. big fuck?? O.o
my nose cant stop like running tap water.
and Alex has been talking to me about how he should ask the girl he likes out, i think im getting sick and tired of it alr. its like im trying to help and you keep saying you cant. dude, confidence! i might not know how you feel but at least im trying to fucking help. BIG sigh la.
k im sorry if im too sensitive.


im just sick and tired of everything. i just wanna sleep and to never wake up. im being used like recycled paper.
friends only look for me if they need me. but other than that they'll act like they dont know me. wtfuck is wrong with you people? too fucking inhuman? fuckk you.

im sorry if i sound so full of hatred in this post. im just so fucking lost.
and nobody can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment