Friday, July 3, 2009

Facebook suckballs

time check: 2.27am

i feel sick eating the Cadbury Tiramisu aledy. urgh.

bby's driving around Singapore with his friends :) lol.

i feel so empty when grandma isnt here anymore. i feel like i dont have anyone to relate to. mum couldnt give a fuck to listen to what i have to say cause she keeps shutting me up by putting me down all the fucking time.
at least grandma would understand what im going through. at least she bothered to listen. at least she gave me a hug once in a while and would say 'sayang cucu nenek'. the way she says that makes me smile like the happiest girl in the world. but now i have no one to talk family related stuffs to and no one would actually understand what im going through.
no, this is not another whiny 'oh my life just suck' post. this is me explaining my situation/feelings about loosing someone. you people dont know shit about my life so shut up.
i think mum is being a flirt. she comes home before 5am everyfuckingday and she would say i dont know how to do housechores, by which i always did everyday before i go out. i shall never be like her and i will never look up to her.
i have my own goals and plans in life and im not going to end up working in a factory with no direction in life and end up marrying some mat motor who is abusive as fuck.
my mum behaves like a fucking whore with all those revealing clothes a mum shouldnt wear and all the guys she flirts around with. late at night, i could hear her phone ringing and her high pitch laughter and constant words like 'sayang you la' and her girly giggling which is so not needed for a 40 year old mum. by this age, she should taubat but nooooo she still behaves wildly like a teenager. tell me, is she the kind of mother to respect, to look up to? HELL NO.
people tell me to respect my mum. fuck you. no fucking way until she change her lifestyle.

i plan to take up more courses after i get my private diploma and set up my own company and be a successful career woman. i'll get married at the age of 25 to a caring, devoted, loving husband who is NOT abusive. and if my future husband ever lay a finger on me for the slightest mistakes i make, the divorce papers will be in the mail the next day.

now that is my past and my future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment