Friday, August 14, 2009

Gahhhhh.

time check: 12.29am

hello.
im running a high fever at 38 degrees and my head is spinning and its hurts so badly. grrr.
i havent ate properly for a few days already and i've been coughing really badly due to me smoking excessively so..

IM GOING TO STOP SMOKING FOR A FEW WEEKS :D
so yeah smile people. lol.
and i'll stop drinking alchoholic stuffs no matter how tempting it can get. hah.

and i've been telling myself to head to the gym but i NEED to be in proper attire like sport shoes etc (well that's what the rules and regulations of ClubFIT says -.-') and i don't have sport shoes! like wtff can't i use the treadmill using my old worn out converse or something?? and its not really worn out tho haha.
or maybe my high cut Vans or something. heh.
hmm maybe i'll wait till my Circa shoe arrive from bestfriend :D

i don't like jogging outside cause its so damn humid and the matreps and minahreps will starts staring like they've never seen people jog before. lol.

and just now at Marina steps, Yat rushed off to 7-11 to get me something to eat as i wasn't feeling well. omg la i have such a sweet bestfriend :D hahahahahhaha.
then after we ate, somehow i fell asleep. yeah i slept like its my house at Marina staircase. lol. woke up 2 hours later with the sounds of clubbers blasting hardstyle music through their phone and they played glow-in-the-dark yo yo's -.-
Yat and me can't help but laugh like a hyena. LOL.

hmm, ima help Yat put up posters for his gig around town this weekend. yayyyyy (Y)
today, a friday, ima sleep the day away at home. heh.

my sorethroat and coughing is getting worse and my head feels super light and my temperature's rising i think, idk.


ima eat Panadol then gonna turn in. goodnight humanoids (:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment