Monday, August 10, 2009

The bitch, the drama queen. HAHA!

time check: 1.56am.

stop being a drama queen, bitch. because of every single small thing you complain. who the fuck goes all the way to the north to see you sleep/rant/get angry over me throwing ciggie butts on the floor. wtfuck. i hate you NOW cause you 'broke up' with me and you kept on complaining about the money when you damn well know we need it to pay the fine, complaining about how you need a boyfriend when your O fucking levels are just a few weeks away.
GROW THE FUCK UP LA DRAMA MAMA WHO OVER EXXAGERATES OVER THE SMALLEST THINGS. sheesh.

anywayyyy..
i need to lose weight. not so much. yeh people say i look skinny blablabla yeh i agree too but i have like beer belly or something haha so i think i needa do alot of sit ups alr. or best of all, i prolly wont care cause its my image and theres nothing you people can do about it. HAHA. criticize all you want, it wont really bother me cause bestfriend taught me how to take in criticisms.

YAT BESTFRIEND! I WANT MY CIRCA SKATE SHOES AND I WANT YOUR JOKES THAT NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME ROFL! :D

Ian, bestfriend of 3 years!
imyimyimyimyimyimyimyimyimyimyimy la! we gonna have fun on Countdown to 2010 :D

omgeeee i love my bffs!

Nicole, go update your blog, so dead already. heh. *hugs*

Pepper! where the hell have you been to? havent heard from you in dinosaur years! lol.

and yay i've found the tights i've been looking for. mum actually stuffed in in some old bags haha like wth is it doing there.

---others---
M, you know who you are. you want me yet you don't want me. i don't think im perfect for you either. im the total opposite of the girls you date, seriously. and i swear you wouldnt wanna see me after you've met me. it happens to me so history is gonna repeat itself.
am i a shadow on your wall, am i anything at all? anything to you. am i a picture that you keep? do you dream me while you're sleeping after all? someday, i just keep pretending that you'll stay. dreaming of a different ending. i can't keep something that i know i will never have.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment