Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

Hi everyone :)
Im back and 19!!
i feel like 90. lol.

Anyway, it felt like ages since i last blogged. Cyberlife isn't realy that important to me now. Im getting married after Hidayat has finished signing on as Police for 5 years! Imagine how long i have to wait. lol.
We're unofficially engaged but we got the green light from our parents :D

Its been a looooong time. But I was 16 when i first started out in the online world. It gets fun at first but as time passes by and as i grew older, i realise the friends i made online are all two-faced backstabbers. Thats why i decided to retire from the cyberworld except for blogging. Im deletng my MSN soon and so is my MySpace.

A looooong story about my relationship with Hidayat. We started out as really close friends but then we grew feelings for each other. I didnt realise he was there for me, constantly showing me care and affection but i ws too blind to see. Too busy in the online world to realise the one i've been looking for all these while was just right infront of me. We've been together for 5 months (excluding the bestfriend days!) and counting. Or 10 months or so. heh. He is the most patient, amazing, caring, lovable, fun and understanding guy i've met in my entire life. None of my ex's were this amazing as him i swear. We went through alot. Like so much. Much more than i've ever been through with any my friends.

And i've learnt alot from him too. I've learnt alot about the world and religion. He turned me to a whole different person i never thought i could ever be. I found myself mature to a lady. A lady with a whole new mindset. Im the most happiest and luckiest girl to have ever known him.

And to end this, a toast to the forthcoming months and years ahead.
Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment