Thursday, March 5, 2009

The powerlights went out.

'sup fresh.

yayy yayy im finally on the comp :):)

i think i cut the back of my tougue. it hurts. blehh :/
oh i've ditched my extensions and all so currently been preety laid bacccck.
and i lost 10kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

prolly its cause of all the stress.
but i still look the same in a way.
haha.

must get a job. i dont care what job. i need new dresses, new shoes, new hair colour, new everythinggg!
saving up for HTC Dream phone. ahhh :)

been kinda happy these days idk why haha.

have nothing to blog about.

uh.

uh.

Dharsh, you're still my bestiee okay. even when i dont reply you doesnt mean i hate you. its either i dont have prepaid (now i have! *jumps around in joy*) or i cant use my mum's phone.
im sorry for all the mean things i said to you, really i am.

I HATE SINGAPORE.


later nutters.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment